Posted on September 18, 2008, in Family, Gay Rights, Israel/Palestine, Israel/Palestine, Middle East Politics, Politics, Travel and tagged 2008, blogsherpa israel, bullying, gay arab, gay in the middle eat, gay rights, israel, israel palestine, jerusalem, palestine, palestinian territories, teenager, teenagers, travel, travel by land, traveling, woman, women. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Hot Topics#jan25 2008 2011 2012 arab art Arab Revolutions Arab Spring art art scene lebanon beirut beirut owl beirut street art blogsherpa blogsherpa beirut blogsherpa israel blogsherpa lebanon Cairo Democracy Egypt Egyptian Revolution expat expat life family friends gay arab gay in the middle eat gay rights gender Hamra hamra street art Hezbollah hike hiking international development israel January 25 kf15 KF15 (Kiva Fellows 15th Class) kiva kiva.org Kiva Fellow Kiva Fellows Kiva Fellowship kiva microloans lebanon lebanon street art life life in lebanon living abroad los angeles microcredit Microfinance microlending Middle East middle east politics music outdoors palestine politics san francisco sf sisters street art street art stencil street art stencils summer Tahrir Tahrir Square talks teenagers travel women women travel www.kiva.org Youth Revolution
- @CSparre @ceciliauddenm @bitteham @HafsaHalawa @Ssirgany @LamiaRadi @bbclysedoucet Thanks @CSparre for the shoutout! I hope all is well :) 1 day ago
- Great talk at #GITCatalyst @sandy_carter! Would you be open to a 15min chat sometime as part of your daily 15min networking routine? 1 day ago
- RT @margyelliott: Have your own personal wheel of influence. Just like your company has a board, you should have a board too. @sandy_carter… 1 day ago
- RT @TiffanyKwong_: How to ask for help: send a simple email that can be forwarded, make your ask specific @HeidiRoizen #GITCatalyst #beconc… 1 day ago
- RT @RebeccaClyde: "Negotiation: The art of finding the maximum intersection of mutual need." @HeidiRoizen #GITCatalyst @GirlsinTech 1 day ago